18/05/2018

Pastel spring cards - A Flair for Buttons


Sweet Friday! It's Riikka here today to share a couple of spring cards with you. The inspiration to these came when I was looking through the flair buttons for my previous layout and had some Bee flairs, a pale blue bicycle flair and the lace looking yellow flair on the table next to each other. The color palette looked sweet and I thought to use that in some cards.


I made these cards a bit differently compared what I normally do. I used white cardstock as my base and also cut the leaves and blooms out of white. Then I first colored the background with watercolors and inks, glued the leaves and blooms in place and added watercolor to them as well. 

As you can see the center of the flowers are flair buttons. The yellow is from "Sweet" set and the beehive is from "Vintage Bee 4"

Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a sunny spring or early summer!


Sets used: 

 



Materials: A Flair for Buttons, Sizzix, Prima Marketing, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...