19/05/2018

Celebration ATCs - Sizzix


Celebrate good times, c'mon! The little ATCs are done using several new Sizzix supplies - there's the Essentials but also new dies. You can see all the new dies here (link) and familiarize with Essentials here (link)

The base for the cards is cut from a kraft colored cardstock using "Pocket Frame" die. Then the techniques in both stay the same, but colors and embellishments change. I used the "Valentine" set for the pink one and the "Birthday" for the one in green and teal. 

First I textured a piece with the little embossing folder that's in the set. I inserted this to the pocket and then added some gesso on top. While the gesso was still wet I added a die cut circle in and then added some water color to add a touch of color on top of the white. After the paint mediums had dried, I added a confetti looking tiny dots using the permanent felt pens. Then I decorated the card with die cut elements - chocolate box, letter and hearts for the sweet pink one and cake, balloon and candle for the green one. Lastly I inked the edges using a brown ink. 

If you'd like one of these, please let me know by sending an email! Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!


Sizzix supplies used: 



Materials: Sizzix, Prima Marketing, Ranger


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...