09/12/2017

December mini album


Hi there! How's the December started for you? I'm so happy about something I'm doing daily - a December minialbum! I try to make one each year, but sometimes they don't get finished... but this year I did something different and I'm 99% sure this one is going to be finished! Why? Well, let me tell you the whole thing. 

I don't own a photo printer and on the other hand, I don't want to print my photos to regular paper or even a bit glossy one. That's why I order my photos from an online photo service. I usually order like a 100 photos at a time so the difficulty with the December album was the photos. I would take them daily but I could use them in January. So usually this meant that the album wasn't finished totally. I found the drive to do a couple of pages ready but after that I had the texts in the album and loose photos. So what I did this year is to purchase an Instax camera. That way I would have an actual photo in my hands each day! And that has been working fine so far!

Each day I take one photo with the camera and add it to my album. This year I used a Prima notebook as my base. I really like that the pages are kraft colored so I'm able to use white for the embellishments a lot. I'm giving each day a spread so there's a lot of room for journaling and still the page won't feel too crowded. The color palette is white, silver and kraft and each page has the date die cut with Sizzix die set and usually some other details with die cuts, too.

If you wish to see more of the pages inside, please keep an eye on my Instagram as I'm thinking of showing some of them there! Thank you for your visit today!


Dies used so far:



Materials: Sizzix, Prima Marketing, Teippitarha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...