07/07/2017

Beachy board - GDT Artists Live


Hello there! How are you on this fine Friday? Were you able to attend the live show at Artists Live this Monday? If not, no worries, read on! And if yes, well, read on anyway! 

I was guesting at Artists Live this Monday and created a wooden board with some beachy touches as my project. I started by creating a sand paste of my own and then added "sea foam" on top, continued with net like elements and finished with blooms and chipboard elements. Well, I did some splashes, too, and painted Melange Art Pebbles with pearly paint.

If you want to see how the project was done, underneath is the recording of the live show! Hope you like it! And please let me know if you have any questions.


You can find the materials list with links in the original announcement post - here (link). Most of the supplies I'm using are from Prima, but you can find similar mediums and items from other manufacturers, too. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great start to the weekend! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sizzix





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...